The pianist room
The Heavenly Suite is located closest in proximity to the celestial bodies above, here you will discover serenity, peace and spirituality. Whether you found it in comfort with a large bed carried by clouds or out on the terrace staring into an infinite cyan sky attented by the sweet symphony of singing birds.
The Heavenly Suite is fully air-conditioned and composed of:
- A 9m² room with a double bed and a window overlooking to a cozy patio
- A shower and a toilet
- A bright 15m² living room where one or two people can sleep on a sofa if requested
- An equipped kitchen of 10m²
- A 15m² large terrace accessed from the kitchen
We offer you The Heavenly Suite with the following price:
- €100 for 2 persons per night without breakfast
- A supplement of €20 per night for each additional person
- Touristic city taxe: €0,75 per night per person
- Breakfast starts at €3, available in the kitchen or our lovely patio downstairs
"When I have a terrible need of - shall I say the word - religion. Then I go out and paint the stars."
In a letter from Vincent van Gogh to Theo van Gogh, Arles, 28 September 1888
"I dream my painting. Then I paint my dream."
Vincent van Gogh
Make your reservation at L'Aubergine Rouge by filling up the contactform with the dates of your stay.
We will answer you as soon as possible.
We're happy to welcome you at L’Aubergine Rouge and we'll do everything to make your stay as comfortable as we can!
The Vinyle Room
Let's continue your visit together!
Van Gogh's Room